I can now get the 10 day forecast for my trip destinations!
This is making it even more real!! (hence probably why I have been up since 4am!!!)
This is the weather forecast for Venice Italy for while we are there!!
Looks like the weather here!!
Looks like I can't get these pictures back, sorry!! The weather is very similar to ours.
Condove will be a bit cooler as we will be in the mountains.
from Wikipedia:
Turin (Italian: Torino, pronounced [toˈriːno] (
listen); Piedmontese: Turin, pronounced [tyˈɾiŋ]; Latin: Augusta Taurinorum) is a city and an important business and cultural centre in northern Italy, capital of the Piedmont region, located mainly on the left bank of the Po River, in front of Susa Valley and surrounded by the western Alpine arch. (I just discovered you can click on the (listen) button near the word and it will play even though I copied and pasted the words!)
That is the big city near the small town we will be staying in for the bulk of our trip.
I think this is going to work great!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!
It's going to be a great trip - rain or shine!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for letting us along for the ride!
ReplyDelete