Monday, September 30, 2013

Day of flights


Got to bdl early and had an hour and a half wait.   After my 4th trip to the restroom I am heading back to my seat and who do I run into but wayne and max, nancy z and ralph!!!  I was so ecxited!  It is a small world!

I was so tense before I saw them, I had already made my first blunder, I sat on my glasses and bent them bad.  I finally unbent them and was very lucky they didnt break!!

Now we are at philly airport with another 2 1/2 hours to wait!!

Next update will be from Venice!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of you guys in Venice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda- what a wonderful surprise to see you at BDL! We were at Jeff & Vel's last night with Greg talking about "the big trip". So glad we were able to wish you a safe trip and say "goodbye"! Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete