Sunday, September 29, 2013

OH MY! This IS REALLY Happening!!!

WOW!

OH MY OH MY!!

I am really going to Italy!!!

Suitcase is packed, and I could close it no problem AND there is room to bring stuff home!!

House is clean.  (well as clean as it will get)

all the details with passports, wallet items, banking and so on, is taken care of!

Just waiting to leave to go to Janis's for our ride to the airport!!

OH MY!  My Stomach is in knots!

Holding in the tears

Remember to check here daily, and leave comments!  Pray this blog works the way I am hoping!!

Pray for us to have a safe trip!  Pray my family is safe while we are gone!!

Italy, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip and bring Dad home don't let him stay there love Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you Mom!! I will make sure dad comes home!!!!

      Delete